Interviews and Videos featuring Patricia Evans
Patricia Evans is the bestselling author of five books, including The Verbally Abusive Relationship, Verbal Abuse Survivors Speak Out, Controlling People, The Verbally Abusive Man: Can He Change? and Victory Over Verbal Abuse. She has appeared on Oprah, CNN, national radio, and in Newsweek and O, The Oprah Magazine. She has spoken to groups throughout the US, Canada, Madrid at the “Commission for the Investigation of Violence Against Women” and in five cities in Australia. Patricia lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and can be reached via her website contact page.
In a joint project with the Safe Schools Center, Palm Beach, FL. Evans has designed workshops for teachers and students to create a climate free of hostility and harassment.
Patricia Evans lives in northern California and is an interpersonal communications specialist, consultant and speaker. She is dedicated to bringing clarity to interpersonal communications.
Interviews & Videos with Patricia
- Must-See Trailer: The Verbally Abusive Relationship
- Patricia Evans on “Hello Dr CJ”
- Major Television Debut Documentary
- Blog Talk Radio
- Patricia Evans Television Interview
- With Life Coach Lisa Phillips
- Transformation Talk Radio
- Knowledge is Empowerment
- Maureen Smith interviews Patricia
- HealthyLife.Net Radio
- WomensRadio - Overcoming Verbal Abuse
- The Spiritual & Irritable Radio Show